Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee is my go to drink in the fall. It’s slightly sweet, and has all the real pumpkin spice flavor in it. It’s easy to whip up and is the perfect start to any fall day.
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR THIS PUMPKIN SPICE ICED COFFEE:
- Blender: The blender helps combine to pumpkin puree in better so it’s nice and smooth and not chunky.
- Frother: The frother makes the perfect light and fluffy oat milk mixture that makes this iced coffee nice and creamy.
OTHER ICED DRINKS YOU”LL LOVE:
Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee
The perfect fall beverage.
- 1 Cup Iced Coffee
- 1 1/2 Cup Ice
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Purée
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/3 Cup Oat Milk
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- In a 16 oz glass pour in ice.
- In blender, blend coffee, pumpkin, and 3/4 tsp pumpkin spice for 30 seconds.
- Pour coffee over ice.
- In frother, froth milk, maple syrup, and 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice until double in size.
- Pour over iced coffee. Enjoy!