This easy crustless quiche is the perfect light savory dish to add to any brunch or breakfast. 5 simple ingredients to make! You can easily add in some shredded cheese, bacon and or sausage. I love making this quiche on Sundays to then have for the week ahead. I can have a slice before I start my work day with a nice hot coffee and it’s the perfect way to start the day!
OTHER EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES:
Happy Baking friends!
Easy Crustless Quiche
- 9 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Sautéed Vegetables
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray pie pan with canola oil.
- Pour egg mixture into pie pan.
- Sprinkle vegetables over quiche.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.