These easy blender crepes are the perfect addition to any weekend brunch. They are the perfect light and sweet treat. These were perfect with a little syrup, powdered sugar and some fresh peaches. It would also be delightful with fresh whipped cream and berries. These can also be a savory breakfast item by sautéing some vegetables and some fresh cheese grated on top. These are versatile and easy and will become a household staple in no time.
OTHER EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES:
Easy Blender Crepes
- Frying Pan
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- Blend all ingredients in the blender.
- Put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat up frying pan on medium heat with a little bit of butter in it.
- Pour enough batter to fill the pan with a thin layer of batter.
- Cook for 1 minute per side or until golden brown.
- Fold onto plate to serve.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, pour maple syrup and slice some fresh fruit to serve with the crepes.